jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you drive traffic to your website?

1. lorddraven2000 profile image92
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

How do you drive traffic to your website?

I run a site for my paranormal research team and we are always trying to get more traffic in, not just hits but quality traffic.

2. accofranco profile image82
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

there are a lot of ways: bookmarking your site with socialbookmarking  sites like: stumble upon, reddit, digg, etc., submitting to free search engine submission sites like: freewebsubmission.com, yahoo, google, etc. participating in forums related to your site's topic and dropping your site's url, article marketing, through facebook free advert, etc...then use search engine friendly keywords, etc. there are so many ways, just go through my profile and check out some of my hubs on this topic...they will help you a lot...good luck dear!

3. 110211 profile image38
    110211posted 7 years ago

I made a short list:

1- Put a link to your website under this heading, i'd probably have  visited it.

2- Try to promote your site on other websites that get loads of traffic such as twitter and facebook.

3- build quality content on your website, is your website worth visiting everyday? If not why not?

4- This suggestion might be a little more painful, put links of other paranormal research teams on your site, then ask ( i'd wait a bit)  for a reciprocal link. That way whatever they are doing to drive more traffic to their site , may also benefit your site as well.

5- Word of mouth, tell people what your doing and tell them to check out your site, also read my articles itll give you some tips on driving traffic to your website..

1. Kris Galvez profile image61
      Kris Galvezposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi there,

This article is very helpful. Keep it up. Since I read your articles,  I know now how get a lot of visitors to my website.

Thank You.

All the Best,

Kris
      www.lifestylenurse.com

working