jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you go back to a previous hub and edit, what is the status?

1. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

If you go back to a previous hub and edit, what is the status?

If a hub has been published for a while and you make changes, is it only noticed by google or does it go back in the feed like you just published the hub.

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty certain that it doesn't go back in the feed as a newly published hub. If you respond with a comment, or hit 'share with followers', it will go on your feed.   I hope this helps.

3. henry1robertson profile image56
    henry1robertsonposted 7 years ago

I think nothing wrong in editing the hub page but doing all those activity as early as possible..

4. Alejendro profile image60
    Alejendroposted 7 years ago

nothing has change.. except for the content.

5. pol1ce profile image60
    pol1ceposted 7 years ago

Google Crawler is a Software Application that "obey" to Metatags Robots or Robots.txt to visit the website after a month, a couple of days, or in the case of big web sites like Hubpages, = a couple Hours.

This means that your content Headers, Title, Keywords will be updated fast.
    Be careful when changing the Title, do not take off some good words, replacing to random ones, because will crash your ranking inside search engines data bases

Want to learn more? Take a look in this article i made ( http://hubpages.com/hub/programming-a-b … ags-robots )

6. dtchosen profile image59
    dtchosenposted 7 years ago

Except for the changes you've made, I believe the status remains the same..

7. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

barbergirl28, the hubpage score increases if SEO is used in replacing less searched for words with keywords.

It is recommended in the Hubpage help module that hubpages are updated often.  It is the URL that can not be changed once published, however. 

That is why it is important to use keywords in the URL so that Google can track the hub over the internet to relevant sites dependent upon the keywords in the topic that constitute the URL.

working