I can't get google analytics to veryfy hubpages , why is this and how do you wor

1. tomy101 profile image71
    tomy101posted 7 years ago

I can't get google analytics to veryfy hubpages , why is this and how do you work this issue ?

AboutGoogle Analytics I have an adscence account and I have tried to very this site,Hubpages with google analytics and google always says it can't do it, yet it looks as though I am being track, google says site not verified,and I can't get this site verifoed without putting my code in this site?Im confused ,, thank you

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

All I did was click add website profile then added hubpages.com no http or www and then it gave an option to allow permission for Hubpages to access the analytics.

It's probably the allowing Hubpages permission step you missed. That's all the info I got on it.

3. tomy101 profile image71
    tomy101posted 7 years ago

Ok , I must have done it right then, its tracking just says not verified, and wants me to put code into hubpages, and I have not. Thats what has me miffed a bit, I guess there is no code to put in my hub pages, Thanks for your answer

working