jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I become popular on hubpages

1. sin_min profile image61
    sin_minposted 7 years ago

How do I become popular on hubpages

2. The Pink Panther profile image67
    The Pink Pantherposted 7 years ago

Write multiple hubs and participate in the hubpages community.

3. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Do you mean lots of followers? I have written a hub about that, see my profile page. If you manage to earn a lot of money on HubPages each money and tell others how you do it then you'll also become popular.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

ask and answer questions without being rude. write good hubs and just use common sense when your doing things on here.

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Simple -- add value to the community consistently and regularly. This is generally done with a combination of high-quality hubs, asking and answering questions, participating in the forums, following hubbers that interest you, and reading hubs that are in your area of interest and leaving useful comments for the author. If people feel that you are really delivering something valuable to them, they will come back for more of what you have to offer. Followers alone don't do you a bit of good, but followers that are truly interested in your content may end up being very valuable from a financial perspective as well as in getting conversations going on your hubs.