jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you get a thousand followers on hubpages?

1. carolinemd21 profile image83
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

How do you get a thousand followers on hubpages?

I would love to get a thousand followers on here. Please help me out on how. Thanks!

2. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It probably helps to have at least 100 hubs, preferably on subjects that people want to read about. I think it also helps to write on a variety of subjects. Not everyone has the same interests.
    Also its helpful to participate in forums and answer questions.  Reading the hubs of others and making good comments is another way.
    When your hubberscore gets up high-- a lot of people will follow you without even necessarily reading your hubs. (This kind of following is meaningless, by the way.)
    Why do you want so many followers?

3. carolinemd21 profile image83
    carolinemd21posted 6 years ago

Thank you for your advice. It's appreciated. I want over a thousand followers because I want to be wide spread. LOL Coming from someone with over a thousand followers I'm sure you understand.

4. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Well, I would say, write great articles. Followers will come along the way.

5. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

I honestly don't know! What it seems for me is that as I am very active and am often listed in the first few pages of the 'Hubbers' section I get a lot of 'fans' from new Hubbers - I'd say out of all the 1000+ fans I have there are probably less than 100 (or even 50) who actually read my new hubs! I wouldn't worry about getting followers, it's far more important to get external traffic - and to do this you should concentrate on quality work and hubs.

6. thooghun profile image80
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Just write and be active on the forums smile

working