jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What does this mean?

1. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

What does this mean?

I applied for a Google Adsense a few days ago but failed. After this I foudn that there appears something in my earnings( as shown in the following pictures). What does it mean? How can I delete it? Hope you can help me!

2. pol1ce profile image59
    pol1ceposted 7 years ago

Do nothing, let nature take care of your account, is a matter of time untill they acept you.
    Make more Hubs and then Apply again,(case you weren's acepted yet)

It takes sometime because they need to see Hubs with some info before acepting new members

Be careful not to click your own pubs, they ban people every day and thats no return after.

3. A la carte profile image56
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

have patience..........................................................

4. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 7 years ago

create more and more hubs and going to community comments and read and vote up and fan mail. enough to get google adsense account .i think its pending due to your non quality of hubs . but struggle hard

5. TaxNerd profile image85
    TaxNerdposted 7 years ago

Whats do you mean don't click your own pubs? That's kind of avoidable if you want to edit, etc, right? I assume you mean don't click your own ads (which of course I don't do).

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If it says "Set" then that means that your adsense account is set up and ready, when it says "active" that means that you've officially earned a penny or more, and that someone has clicked one of your ads.

7. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Everything seems to be in the right place. Your affiliate and reporting settings have to be there because you need them to insert your affiliate codes and track your earnings. However, you can delete your code for google adsense, but you don't want to that because if the code isn't there, you can't get any revenue share from ads. So, like Wesman Todd Shaw said, if your status is "Set" , everything is fine with your Google account and if it says "Active", this means you have started earning money from AdSense.

8. christoss1959 profile image72
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

Two people who I invited to hubpages tried to create adsense accounts and failed in the last month. My guess is adsense is becoming stricter on who they are letting in their program.
    I wouldn't worry to much about it as soon the hubpages ad program is going live soon  so you will have that and adsense as an alternative.