What should a 100th Hub be about?

1. LillyGrillzit profile image79
    LillyGrillzitposted 6 years ago

What should a 100th Hub be about?

LillyGrillzit is in deep concentration. This is a landmark occasion. Many Hubbers take this Hub to honor and thank other Hubbers and Hubs that helped them, and have gelled in the community. Should it be an evergreen Hub that is meaningful to other publishers, writers and researchers out there? Should it be humorous, sexy or shrill? If it is a Fireman Calendar Hub, would it make the first $100.00? Anyone have any ideas?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4694022_f260.jpg

2. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

Your 100th hub should be about writing your 100th hub! It seems everybody rights the milestone hubs. When I reach 99 I am going to write my milestone hub... just to be different!

3. Green Lotus profile image61
    Green Lotusposted 6 years ago

I recently faced this issue, but the answer just came to me spontaneously in the shower! Although I knew there were similar Hubs on the subject, I put my own twist on "Responding to Comments on your Hub or Blog".  In any case, I feel there are certainly no rules, but some suggestions would be to write about your HP experience or about anything that is especially meaningful to you and is reeeely fun to write.(after all you earned it!). BTW congrats on your milestone Hub Lilly.

working