jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What exactly is the sex rule?

1. 2005Fleet profile image61
    2005Fleetposted 6 years ago

What exactly is the sex rule?

I read the official rules but kind of don't understand.... So we can't write about sex on bit?

2. MBDungo profile image59
    MBDungoposted 6 years ago

Be married first after sex!
    We do not know the wisdom on
    that words but God the Father.

3. 2005Fleet profile image61
    2005Fleetposted 6 years ago

I mean writing on Hubpages, I don't want to write something inappropriate

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You can't be very graphic.  I think you are better off not focusing on sex.  I've had hubpages disable ads on hubs that had no graphic content at all; so I think that if you wish to write about sex very often, that you open a blogger account and do that there.  I just don't see many sex oriented hubs that have any ads on them.

5. junkseller profile image87
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

Something really graphic might not be allowed at all. Something questionable might be allowed to be posted but might have advertisements disabled. I for instance wrote a hub on sexual education in public schools. It was fine to be posted but ads on it have been disabled. And I think it is pretty mild - it mentions a couple of questionable words I guess but doesn't in any way describe them.

My sense is that hubpages will allow above PG-13 but not all the way to R, while adsense wants things to be under PG-13 (or maybe even under PG). maybe that's a more helpful way of putting it.

6. mrpooper profile image55
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Sex and rules just don't belong in the same sentence. Now to the true meaning of your question.
    I found using code words helps get things approved. If you can say it on television, you can print it here. So far that has worked for me.

working