jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I access my partially set up Google Adsense account?

1. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

How do I access my partially set up Google Adsense account?

I'm starting to get good traffic to my hubs but I can't access my adsense account as it was only partially set up. I'm asked for my postal code and part of my phone number to access the account but I didn't input that information. Please help?

2. Nell Rose profile image92
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

Hi, I am not sure if you are talking about the usual google adsense or the new ad sign on? If it is the usual adsense then all you need to do is click on the link in your Earnings, it is in blue so you should see it straight away. I think you must be talking about the new ad programme. I just did mine and after adding the tax part, which I  didn't do as it asked for forms that I didn't have, coming from England, I just filled in 'Questions' i.e. my road name etc. Then when I got to the next question I noticed that the google adsense bit had automatically been accepted. Then all I had to do was Paypal. Hope you get it done, good luck!

3. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

My problem is that I can't access the account itself. I get a message when I try to sign via a trouble shooting link to input my zip-code and the last 5 digest of my phone number. It says that I have a partially completed account, when I try to access via Hub pages.  Problem is, I didn't input my zip code or my phone number in the partially completed account. But I really appreciate your help here.

4. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

They say I have no account with them but they have an account number there for me but I can't sign in to get rid of that account number because they say I don't have an account..then why do they have a number for me????!! This has been months!