jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am disappointed at my hubber score. Why it can not surpass 80? Feek anxious?

1. Dovay Lee profile image35
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

I am disappointed at my hubber score. Why it can not surpass 80? Feek anxious?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4717733_f260.jpg

2. xrocker30 profile image75
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

It all has to do with your activity and hubs. First off, try and write quality hubs and get lots of people veiwing both your profile and the hubs. This will raise your score. Also, try and be active in the Q and A, more preferably answering than asking but a mix is good. And finally the forums. I find the forums harder to particpiate in but it will also help. I hope this helps. smile

3. W. K. Hayes profile image91
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

Hi Dovay Lee, Your hubscore will continue to climb as you continue to write. As your writing slows down so does your score. Also, be mindful of your Tags. The keywords, or tags, you choose can influence your hubber score. Ultimately, as long as your score stays above 75, you're doing okay. The score will flucuate but do not let it worry you. Oh, and welcome to Hubpages.

4. Dovay Lee profile image35
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all your answers and i will try to do best in the near future.

5. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

Hi,Don't worry as it gets fluctuate But don't stop your activity.Just give some time and continue your activity like comments on others hubs and forums Q&A..Keep it up and best of luck

6. Pollyannalana profile image83
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

All we have is guesses, no one can give you a straight answer, because hub owners won't even give one saying they don't even know. All I know is stop working your butt off, I got the year, answered questions...you name it I did it and have  been read over 30,000 times and someone who comes in that can't spell or make a poem rhyme or make sense will pass you right by, so just make the most of it in whatever way you can because you will never get that answer.

working