jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the number one reason that you joined Hub Pages?

1. T.Y._Hudson profile image59
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 7 years ago

What's the number one reason that you joined Hub Pages?

I would love to pursue a writing career, even it's only a part time thing, but I thought that I should test myself out first, to see if anyone would actually like the things that I write. So that's the biggest reason that I joined, to see if others would be interested in my stuff.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

To share my writing and read others hubs.  I really learn a lot from reading various styles of writing.

3. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I originally belonged to Xomba.com but I found someone on there that wrote for Hubpages. Originally I was a little leary because I didn't want to be overwhelmed with too many writing sites. Well, I finally jumped on the bandwagen and while I still have my Xomba account, I use it mostly for backlinking my articles on here and usually go months and months between checking it.

My main reason though.... I love to write and this gives me an avenue to do it. And if I can make few bucks doing it, that is just frosting on the cake!

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Originally to make money.  Well that didn't work out as a primary reason because it turned out I wasn't (and still not) making much money from my hubs, but I still love the intellectual outlet and the fun I have from hubbing, so I'm hooked!

5. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

To make money.  I also love writing so it's a wonderful outlet for me on any number of different topics.  I had no idea that the community here would also be such a strong feature of this site.

6. Dawit T profile image75
    Dawit Tposted 6 years ago

To earn money. But af And iter getting a more realistic picture of how this works I'm lookinf otherbenefits such as getting better at English,sharing my appenion and knowledge. And it is a good way of spending my time when I don't have anything important to do