jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How come my hubscore is going down?

1. simonpeter35 profile image61
    simonpeter35posted 7 years ago

How come my hubscore is going down?

2. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3605246_f260.jpg

It will always go up and down, that is normal. It depends on how much your hubs are looked at.

3. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Nothing to worry. It goes up and down. It depends upon your activity such as asking questions, answering, making comments on others hubs, the traffic to your hubs, submitting new hubs etc.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Mine's going down, too!  I reckon we gather a mob of angry citizens, some pitchforks, and torches then to storm the e-bastille.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 7 years ago

All hubbers scores are spread across a range from 1 to 100.  Your score may be going down even if you had not done anything and your page view remains the same.  This is because other Hubbers may be writing good hubs getting the higher scores and bumping everyone else down.

Also, your score will decrease based on the length of time of inactivity or posting.   A hubber who has not posted in one month will see the score go down a bit.  A hubber who has not posted in three years will see his score go down by a lot.

This is just my guess, I could be wrong.  I'm not a hub staff.

6. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 7 years ago

The Hubpage people say even they don't know the answer to that and I believe it. I had 90 and up over a year and now I am lucky to reach 80 but I don't write for money and my following is growing so that says something. Best to forget it and just enjoy; some who can't even spell may have a higher score than you. Go figure. They took away one of my accolades for helping people and I help as much or more than ever. I say what I think; maybe that affects it. It would be worse if they heard me tell my husband what I think. lol

7. piva maroc profile image35
    piva marocposted 7 years ago

the hubscore is depends on your activities such as write new hubs and folllowing other people , you questions , answering on other's questions ,

8. parthavi profile image59
    parthaviposted 7 years ago

You need to be active. And one way of being active is answering questions and reading others' hubs and commenting on them.

working