jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long did it take for your first payout from adsense. And how many hubs did y

1. jackavc profile image75
    jackavcposted 6 years ago

How long did it take for your first payout from adsense. And how many hubs did you have at the time?

2. izettl profile image97
    izettlposted 6 years ago

Don't remember the first one because I had several hubs before I hooked up Adsense and i wasn't real serious about it, but now, 2 years later, it's very regular part time income. I hate to say it but most other now successful hubbers and bloggers say it takes at least a year of committment and writing to see payouts. It was true in my case too.

3. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

It took me four months and 27 hubs, but it was only a few of those hubs that made any money to start with.

4. abrarr profile image60
    abrarrposted 6 years ago

well its not my real source of income as i'm least concerned about it. i'm only concerned about one thing and that is my mental satisfaction.

5. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

FIRST PAY OUT! Now wouldn't that be nice!  I guess you can tell I haven't had a payout as yet and am finding Google Adsense anything but SENSIBLE.  I look forward to seeing other responses to this question in the hope someone gives me some "adsense".

6. Doc Snow profile image96
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

Still waiting. . . projections suggest it's going to be a year or more yet, and as of now, I have 51 Hubs up.

Thank goodness for HPAds.

working