jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What number of daily views does a hub have to have to potentialy begin being pro

1. JaimeDawn76 profile image82
    JaimeDawn76posted 7 years ago

What number of daily views does a hub have to have to potentialy begin being profitable?

2. Masata profile image74
    Masataposted 7 years ago

I am not sure but I will research it and get back to you but I really don't think that it has much to do with the views I think it is more about the amount of ad clicks you get from your adsense ads. I will give more detail as soon as my research is complete thanks.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

If it's the right kind of traffic, a single hit has the potential to be profitable. If it's not well-targeted, even a million hits a day may not be profitable. I explain this a little bit more here, though it's specifically on number of hubs rather than number of hits:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Many-Hubs-D … ond-Income

And this one may also be useful, about how information from Analytics can be used to better target the hits you're getting so that you're actually getting interested people who are more likely to have use for what's being advertised on your pages:

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Google- … se-Traffic

4. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

1 view has potential.

I have a Squidoo lens that gets about 15 views per week, BUT it is my top consistent Amazon earner, easily.  I earn quite a bit from it actually.

5. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Depends on the hub, the niche, the ads, the traffic...

True story: I made a sale on the VERY FIRST click I got on one of my hubs.

Post Script: It was my mom trying to help me out... later she found $20 in her purse...

6. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 7 years ago

I think one needs lots and lots of traffic.  I'm curious to know the answer of this question too.   But I don't know the answer because I have not reach that level to know, because I am not profitable yet.