jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Who Will win the Stanely Cup this Year ???

1. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

I am a NJ Devil Fan but because they lost so many players I don't think they will a contender. I predict that the young Chicago Blackhawks will be the team to beat. They have young talent such as Patrick Kane and they have experience with John Madden and Hossa !!! Go Blackhawks !!

2. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 8 years ago

True enough. But I think the Devils will do fine. It's not all in the stars.

3. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 8 years ago

And btw, even if this thread doesn't get any responses, it's nice to know there's at least someone who watches hockey here...

4. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

In my opinion, Hockey is the greatest sport of all time. I am a big sports fan,  love to watch football but hockey is my favorite.

1. profile image0
      Pacal Votanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

So true. I hate watching sports, honestly I hate it. But hockey is supercool!

1. profile image0
        mtsi1098posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Who is your favorite team and player?

1. profile image0
          Pacal Votanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well, I usually don't favorite a team easily, so I kept asking myself that question. Also there is not much choice as to which team you watch where I live, coz you have to watch the game brought to you by the sports channel.

If I had to pick one I'd say it's Anaheim. Weirdo?

1. profile image0

no - they were a strong team not long ago

5. profile image0
    C.J.Richey121posted 8 years ago

Im a Devils fan too and I think they have a chance.  They just need some players to step it up this year. I think Washington and Boston will be the teams to beat in the East though.  In the West of course Detroit is always good.  I think Chicago and Anaheim could make a strong run too.  Im pretty excited for this season.

1. profile image0

I agree with you that Washington will be a contender and I am actually very excited to see OVIE play. I think he is the next Gretsky "the great one" not Crosby.
      I disagree that Boston will be in there, I don't think they have the depth.

Detroit is always a challenge and they always seem to be able to win.

Can't wait for the season to begin !!!

working