jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is a good amount of view for a hub in a day?

1. jg555 profile image60
    jg555posted 7 years ago

What is a good amount of view for a hub  in a day?

I just started so I'm not expecting to get too many yet but I'm just wondering what good would be.

2. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Without any effort of promoting your content, 10 views per day is decent. But more views is always better.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Without any effort of promoting my content which is seen in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites traffic only to my 1 article, I am now at 40 views per day on March 25, 2011 A.D.

4. smanty profile image66
    smantyposted 7 years ago

Personally, 10 views a day is good. I am trying to get my links out there now rather than write more content to try and make my current articles more popular. We will see where that goes.

5. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, jg555!  I've been here four months and I have some my hubs that still get zero views a day sometimes.  I have some hubs that get more than ten views a day and more depending, it goes up and down, some days more than ten, some days less than ten.  I have a total of 3 hubs that consistently hit 50 views and more, and 1 hub that hits over 100 views a day.  It takes time for hubs to mature.  If you go to the forums, you will read some of the old timers who have been here 2-4 years and some of their hubs have been hitting 1,000 views a day.  So don't expect much right away.  Just keep on writing.  Hubpages is a very good site, very friendly site.  HP help us to do well and earn money.  I wish you the best here in Hubpages.

6. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 7 years ago

I think 10,15+ views would be good enough.

working