jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Hub score in my picture vs hub score of my articles

1. MPhoenixonline profile image58
    MPhoenixonlineposted 7 years ago

Hub score in my picture vs hub score of my articles

What is the difference between the scores on my articles and the score in my picture. I have read the FAQ, it tells me about hub scores.. But, how come the score in my picture goes down while the score in my articles go up?

2. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Yes, I see, they both suck...

I'm completely joking... The score on your picture is rating you as a person and your importance in the world of Hubpages, while the one on your Hubs is rating your ability to write effectively and artistically... FAIL!

3. MPhoenixonline profile image58
    MPhoenixonlineposted 7 years ago

i know.. maybe i should keep writing.. thank you, ryan.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have a picture score of 51 and my hub score of my article is 64 So you really need to be concerned with writing excellent quality articles like I have done with my 1 article that is seen around the world in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites that found my article in 2 months On August 2010 A.D. and I put my article on the internet with google on June 2010 A.D. I have done absolutely no promoting of my article and only the referring sites have been spreading my article around the world..

5. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

ryancarter says it all.  Plus,scores on articles do fluctuate as well, depending on the number of views.  Welcome to Hubpages!

working