jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Re: Publishing Other People's Hubs On Social Media Sites

1. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Re: Publishing Other People's Hubs On Social Media Sites

Do you think it is good to publish another person's Hub on social media site like twitter and facebook if you liked it and wanted to share it?

2. DaNoblest profile image61
    DaNoblestposted 6 years ago

Yes I do. I know I would appreciate the traffic it brought in if someone liked or tweeted one of my hubs.

Another reason this could be good is the amount of influence social sites are beginning to have on links and website ratings. The more links pointing to quality content within Hubpages the better for the community as a whole.

I am all for sharing great content and do it as often as I can without going overboard.I believe the more people who share hubs, the more Hubpages will become known as a quality content site, which will benefit us all with increased traffic.

3. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do and I have.  And I would hope that people would return the favor, too!

4. Freya Cesare profile image67
    Freya Cesareposted 6 years ago

Publishing the link of our favorite articles is great way to share.

First, you can help the owner of the Hub to get traffic and hopefully other will do the same with yours,

and second, it can build our reputation as trustworthy source of great articles or informations around internet if they like the links we publishing, depending on what topic we like or all topic.

Being trustworthy source mean it will have better possibility to be click by others, including our own hubs too, which mean we will get more traffic. But if we only linked our own hubs, unless they like us or they really understand that we always come up with the best articles fresh from our mind, the possibility to get reputation as trustworthy source kind of limited into hmmm... says 30%? Maybe. Hehehe... that is what I think.

5. Jbern117 profile image71
    Jbern117posted 6 years ago

I just started on this site 2 days ago and someone has already done that once to one of my articles, and I can honestly say I don't know of anyone who would not want that to happen... I thought it was amazing that someone in the online community put the extra time in to help someone out they haven't even met like that!!

6. profile image47
    R.Gineeposted 6 years ago

It is good to share any good information you come across. But it may not provide link juice if you are thinking of capturing traffic to your websites.

It will send more traffic on the site you are sharing link of..

7. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Yes and I also think you should write nearly a full sentence or paragraph telling in detail why you liked the article,video or link to whatever because then your opinion is noted and it reads like a genuine recommendation, especially on Facebook as some of your friends may care what you share.

Closed to reply

working