jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many of your hub articles average over 10 hits a day?

1. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

How many of your hub articles average over 10 hits a day?

2. john.jackson profile image69
    john.jacksonposted 7 years ago

Hmm....I'd say about, erm...none. Although I have never been keen on SEO. Don't worry if you are not recieving that many hits a day. You should have seen mine at the beginning, recieving one if lucky. However, slowly your articles gain backlinks and popularity and as you amount hubs you will recieve more and more, for example most of my articles recieve around 5 a day. Anyway, I guess what I'm saying here is don't give up yet because it does all add up, even if you aren't a SEO pro. Hope this helps!

3. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

Here, take a look:

http://hubpages.com/stats/

4. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Roughly 25% of my Hubs get at least 10 visitors each day.  Some get way more than 10.

However, I do realize that what is not a big hit now, could be a huge hit later on.

5. lazko profile image61
    lazkoposted 7 years ago

My Seo is also lazy and not so effective , however i don't care . Its fine for me even if a have 5 hits but targeted and useful .

6. smanty profile image67
    smantyposted 7 years ago

To be honest, 1 or 2 of my hubs sometimes reach over 10 views a day. Normally, my hubs stick to the 3 or 4 views.

7. JP993 profile image90
    JP993posted 6 years ago

My best hub which can get well over 10hits a day at times, is most informative hub. i've done now back linking for it either so it goes to show quality hubs/articles goes a long way. You can use the Google trends trick to get uber amount of hits but its not sustainable traffic. You got to think long term.

working