jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

"useful, funny, awesome, beautiful", why is there no "facinating" button for tho

1. Jangaplanet profile image76
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

"useful, funny, awesome, beautiful", why is there no "facinating" button for those amazing hubs?

There are some hubs that I have read and they deserve a facinating vote.

2. profile image0
    marellenposted 6 years ago

I think there should be a boring button too.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I agree. I find that there are so many adjectives available to us in the English language to describe different Hubs-why are we so limited?

I think that HubPages should allow us to submit our own word to describe a Hub and they can monitor, filter, and create new buttons based on our feedback. I hope someone "up there" is listening to this!

Great question!

4. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 6 years ago

how about an "interesting "button, I think that is needed as that suits some hubs rather than the choice available !

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I've wondered pretty much the same thing.  I think the buttons there are not adequate.

6. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I've often thought that, too.  Also, I would like a "creepy" button added.  Aside from using that for paranormal topics, it would be great to use whenever someone posts an especially odd hub that weirds out the readers.

7. ArtByCari profile image66
    ArtByCariposted 6 years ago

I agree with the "interesting" button...

How about the "say what?" button. Sometimes I have no clue what people are trying to say.

8. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I would vote for an interesting button -- or 'very interesting"-- I read a lot that I find enjoyable or interesting or informrative that don't necessarily  fit the other categories.

9. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Or how about a "creepy" or even a "retarded," how bout "pointless," or I know. . . . "spammy" would be another useful one.

Name your adjective, there are more adjectives that apply to hubs than there are published hubs, probably

10. capncrunch profile image75
    capncrunchposted 6 years ago

It sure is interesting how your question turned into suggestions for additional adjectives.  I like the creepy suggestion most.  I hadn't really considered why the limit on choices of buttons.

I guess it is like a fast food restaurant where choices are added periodically.  I laughed pretty hard at some of these suggestions so maybe these wise Hubbers are on to something.

11. lazko profile image60
    lazkoposted 6 years ago

yes , i totally agree with the member that suggested a possibility to ad your own unique comment . that will give more personality ...