jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

"Useful, Funny, Awesome, Beautiful" ratings not updating

1. AliciaC profile image97
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

The "Useful, Funny etc." ratings are not being updated on my most recent hub and on some other people's hubs. On my hub people tell me in the comments section that they've given me a rating, but it hasn't appeared under my hub or in my profile, even after two days. I've seen the same thing on other people's hubs that I've commented on. The visitors say they've rated the hub, but the settings under the hub show zero ratings.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I went back to check what I had written in a fan mail-- and it said "this hubber does not exist" (Them or me?) but I can go to both profiles.

3. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Stats have been stuck for a while now, I guess almost a week.. so nothing has been updated .. I hope admin takes note of that. I am tired of reporting this all the time.. but when it starts ticking back again the counter has all the data.. that is why I haven't sweated over this too much smile

4. Sylvia's Thoughts profile image87
    Sylvia's Thoughtsposted 6 years ago

I've reported this also. If we're not getting the proper stats, it will affect our rating. Especially now with the contest.

5. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

I've asked engineering to look into this.

1. AliciaC profile image97
      AliciaCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Jason.

6. R.S. Hutchinson profile image83
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Awe!!! I just thought people wern't clicking, so I removed them from my Christmas Card list.... guess I can add them back smile

7. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Oh, you're too funny Hutchinson. smile

8. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

Hello again,

Engineering has fixed this problem. smile Can you check to see if your numbers change over the next week or so to confirm?

9. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

well, as far as my own hubs are concerned, the latest hub I published was published yesterday and there are now such comments in my feedback.  So no problem for me. smile

working