jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you think of the new "Interesting" button?

1. mattdigiulio profile image75
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

What do you think of the new "Interesting" button?

I noticed today that HubPages added another button next to Awesome, Funny, Beautiful, and Useful -- the "Interesting" tab. Thoughts? Feelings?

2. Miss Married profile image54
    Miss Marriedposted 6 years ago

I like it, I wondered why there wasn't one before.

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I said we needed an interesting button ages ago as the others don't always fit the hub !
    Hadn't seen it until I had read your question ! Will be using it a lot for sure when hub hopping etc.

4. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I think it should have always been there. I'm brand new to this Hubpages thing but an "Interesting" as feedback is always a great thing. Sometimes when I read a Hub, the other buttons don't quite fit in what I'm trying to give as feedback.

5. truthfornow profile image82
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

I like the idea cause lots of hubs on here are interesting.

6. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I expect the "interesting" button to be my leading stock in three months.

7. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

A lot of people have been asking for this. "Awesome " is a little slangy-over-the-top for many people. You can find an article of interest., and mark it interesting. you can also click more than one choice. -- interesting, useful-- etc.

8. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

'Better late than Never' I like the new 'Interesting' button on Hubpages.Indeed, it is an interesting button.

9. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

I like the new “interesting” button. I think this was needed as a lot of Hubs are interesting to read.

10. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Well, I like it.  Now I need some folks to think my stuff deserves a click or three in that department.

11. AllieRambles profile image60
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

I like it.  There have been times where I think to myself, "It's not funny, awesome, beautiful or useful." So interesting works out just fine.