jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Finally able to possibly accomplish my dream...

1. pageantgirl31413 profile image82
    pageantgirl31413posted 8 years ago

I just had to share with my fellow hubbers...I've been competing in pageants since 1997. I have competed in one pageant system in particular every year till I graduated high school. However, I was never able to make it to nationals because of money or health issues. I thought I wouldn't be able to compete again because of being married with kids but they just opened up a Ms. division, so I ordered my application today and since it is appointed states, it's a guaranteed title. So I get to go to Disney World next Thanksgiving and compete for the national title, FINALLY!!! Anywho, thanks for reading, just had to share. I believe my title is going to be Ms. Northern California Coed 2010.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 8 years agoin reply to this

awesome! good luck. i'll be rootin' for you!

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 8 years ago

Congrats, and good luck.

3. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

My fingers will be crossed and recrossed for you. I SOOOO hope that your dream comes true chica!

4. shamelabboush profile image68
    shamelabboushposted 8 years ago

Go get them girl, good luck.

5. pageantgirl31413 profile image82

Thank you guys! Your awesome. The hard work is about to start since I have to raise about $5000 in order to do everything that I want to.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Get writing those hubs then wink

6. pageantgirl31413 profile image82

Ah, I would love it if it were only that easy. I love writing here but I don't really do it for the money. Nope, I have to resort to writing letters to businesses and selling cotton candy or popcorn at festivals.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well, a few hundred dollars a month is achievable here..... if you were prepared to sell your soul to adsense.

7. profile image0
    Tech Stud(ly)posted 8 years ago

That's awesome! It always excites me when I see people achieving their goals despite setbacks, even if those setbacks are little kids!

working