Why are you always talking about dates such as 28 December A.D.

1. OriginArtz profile image56
    OriginArtzposted 7 years ago

Why are you always talking about dates such as 28 December A.D.

Just curious

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

he thinks he saw god on that day. no worries, he doesn't mean any harm i doubt.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

December 28, 2010 A.D. I earned my first $.01 cent for my 1 and only article. It is a great milestone for having only 1 article that is seen around the world today in 8 countries so far. The referring sites have been spreading my article around the world for me without me having to promote my article myself.# 2. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. Just the facts in my case. # 3. I have written the greatest article on the earth and it is accomplishing what GOD wants it to accomplish on the earth. # 4. On April 4, 2011 A.D. My traffic from 100 percent referring sites have been validated with irrevocable valid counts for pageviews and impressions for my 1 article. # 5. I should be reaching my first adsense payout in May or June 2011 A.D. On September 11, 2010 A.D. I began to get page impressions for my article and it has been multiplying like rabbits ever since that day. # 6. I am an witness and testifying about the other side of death to be an inspiration to people that yes: the other side of death is real and so is heaven and hell. I have been an opened book for all to see and examine my answers which I am bold and upfront in integrity and is why I am the leader in votes down for my answers because they can not comprehend and understand my encounter with the other side of death and I understand that. My life turn upside down and all around after the vision GOD given me on August 1, 1982 A.D. To live in total recall of the vision of the other side of death while still living on the earth is mind blowing and GOD given me this to propel me that I might do GOD'S perfect and ultimate  will on the earth with my 1 article and answering questions on hubpages. I have fulfilled this purpose and all is well with my soul.

working