Why do you assume, people asking for help are not working?

1. profile image48
    BU88LESposted 7 years ago

Why do you assume, people asking for help are not working?

I have worked my entire life since I left school, I did not ask for my life to start the way it is and I have done my best through out, I have most likely suffered more than you could ever dream of and I find it hard too see everyone in need suffer I am the first to give but have never received I came on this site for hope that there is someone out there that cares. but I see none! i'm sorry but thats my view.

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

first off, i doubt very much you have suffered more then i could ever dream. in fact i'll place a lot of money on that . secondly, when i see a person on here with no hubs but the only thing they ask about is getting things for free, it makes me believe that they are greedy or lazy. since you say you've worked your whole life, i appoligise for being presumptous but this is a site for hubs and questions , not a place to get things for free.

3. profile image48
    BU88LESposted 7 years ago

well i came to this site via a make wish for adults foundation and it led me here everyone i have seen have wrote comments to the" supposed rich and famous", i'm not a good writer and never have been? although i am writing a book of my life many have found it intriging? please clarify what you belive to be suffered more than you could ever dream of? maby i can enlighten you to what i have recieved? or is their a shadow behind your life that could possibly match mine?
    that i would like to know???

working