jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the best and fastest way to create a network of Hub readers?

1. ballfan92 profile image60
    ballfan92posted 6 years ago

What's the best and fastest way to create a network of Hub readers?

I may potentially aspiring journalist and I joined hubpages about 12 days ago, have written 12 hubs and have gotten about 300 views and I'm trying to think of the best and fastest way to become more widely read and create a larger network of followers.

What do you guys think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4904660_f260.jpg

2. ArtByCari profile image65
    ArtByCariposted 6 years ago

I'd say read a lot of other hubs and follow a lot of other people, they tend to return the favor.

3. skalicia profile image63
    skaliciaposted 6 years ago

I would also post a link to your hub on Facebook and twitter.  It gets a lot of readers.  If I do a sports hub (which I know you do), I post comments and a link on sports articles related to the topic.  Hope this helps.

4. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Apart from what others have said, you can also be active in forums, contests and answering questions.  Good luck.

5. SammySammo profile image59
    SammySammoposted 6 years ago

I think linking to other people's Hubs has helped me a lot in the past couple days.  One of my Hubs had the blue arrow (traffic falling) and I tried to add links to other people's Hubs.  Then the people I linked to I followed and commented on their Hubs that I linked to.  Now that Hub has two red arrows next to it!  smile

working