jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best day of the week to publish hubs?

1. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 5 years ago

What's the best day of the week to publish hubs?

I've been noticing some differences in traffic to my hubs depending on the day of the week that they are published on. While a general trend seems to show late weekdays, like Thursday and Friday, to be the best time to publish these articles, I'm not willing to act on only my experiences as it is a small sample of the articles published on Hubpages. What is the best day of the week to publish a new hub?

2. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

Hello, after two and a half years on HubPages, I would say weekdays are in general slightly better.

Most of this is possibly due to people logging on at work, but I have no proof of that.

There is not really a best day, but there is a best time at the moment between 10am and 3pm Eastern Time is generally good. Most of Europe is still active online, the Americas are online too at this time. After 5pm ET traffic generally falls quite rapidly.

If you publish good content it doesn't make much difference in the longterm as to when you publish, vires of your work initially will be through followers, and they are directed to your work via HubPage links or e-mails general traffic from outside HubPages can take some days to develop.

3. mackyi profile image68
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

For me, I try to write and publish a Hub, whenever I find the time to do so. In this case, it doesn't matter what day it is.

4. WorkAtHomeMums profile image91
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

I have actually just published a hub on this exact topic. Personally I do not think there is a right answer to this. We are all publishing on a global 24/7 platform remember....

5. nochance profile image94
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

I've been thinking about this as well and I don't think it really matters. The initial boost you get from publishing at the "right time" will mean nothing in a week. I feel it's more important to have staying power with google than to wait to publish a hub.

6. hi friend profile image61
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

Me think each and every day is good for publishing a hub having ideas helpful to generate maximum traffic.  If our hub has certain substance to attract the readers it will definitively increase the rate of traffic

7. Jennifer Madison profile image89
    Jennifer Madisonposted 5 years ago

Initially I thought it was weekends, but then I discovered that on some days of the week the traffic was higher. I agree with those of you that say that it depends on the quality you publish. High quality is always rewarded in the long-term. I think everything that goes slowly will eventually turn out good. I always laugh when I see those commercials "Earn 1000 dollars per day working online". I don't really know who they want to target with those slogans.

8. PenHitsTheFan profile image77
    PenHitsTheFanposted 5 years ago

That's crazy, I was just thinking about this today. I've posted two hubs so far. One was posted on a Tuesday around dinner time and the other really early this morning. The second hub was a high quality hub. The first was a more straight forward instructional hub, but it had alot more traffic sooner than my second has gotten even though the second hub is quite clever. So I don't understand this either. I suspect a few hubs into this, a pattern will emerge...I hope.

9. profile image0
    HowToStoreposted 5 years ago

Interesting question and so many responses...wonder if this helps at all.

http://workathomemums.hubpages.com/hub/ … blish-hubs

working