jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help !

1. skeeter747 profile image60
    skeeter747posted 7 years ago

Help !

writing my frist Hub and it asked for a Tag. confused on what to do !! Im lost.. LOL I am not as smart as I thought !

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

A tag is simply a key word that links your hub to other hubs and questions.  Simply write in the tag box a word that will help to identify your hub.

For instance:  I wrote a hub on animal shelters and the pet population.  Tags I included are--animals, pets, population, euthanasia, ect.  That is what a tag is for.  The more you add to your hub, the better the circulation your hub will get.  Just make sure the tags are accurate.

3. profile image52
    aylinoposted 7 years ago

Hi,skeeter 747!.If your hub "talks"about Christianity,the tags could be:JESSUS,RELIGION,CHRISTIAN.All these words have a connection with Christiannity.

4. skeeter747 profile image60
    skeeter747posted 7 years ago

Thanks I was a little confused ! So it does not matter what I write about right ?

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 7 years ago

No Skeeter it doesn't matter what you write about, there will be "tags" for each topic and down to the right in the "grey column, the system will suggest more tags. Just click on them and it'll drive more traffic your way when someone comes searching.

working