jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

I feel stupid....

1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

Ugh I went to Taco Bell to grab lunch after going to the DMV, have to go back tomorrow for the DMV, and stupid me locked my keys in the car. I swore I had them on my leg so I could grab them but nope there they sat on my driver seat and the door closed and locked behind me.

Had to call my husband and thankfully he was able to leave work and come help me out. And I had bought lunch for him too so it did work out where he got to come home for a few and eat lunch with me...or well me eat and him inhale thanks to the military teaching him how to eat lol.

But yea I feel stupid for doing it...

2. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

Aww. I'm lucky, I have a car with a keypad on it. I'll never lock my keys in my car. But I understand how you must feel smile

3. profile image0

Cool Colebabie! I would love to get something like that

4. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

This reminds me of a time last year where I locked my keys in my car TWO days in a row. It was pretty embarrassing. Hyundai provides a 3x a year lockout/roadside service where they will send someone to come and unlock your door for you. The guy goes "um....didn't you lock your keys in your car yesterday?" It was so funny.

5. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 8 years ago

I haven't locked my keys in my car in a while, but I have locked my husband outside, like, three times.  He went out back for a smoke and I was upstairs.  All the sudden he called me.  He chit-chatted with me for a couple of minutes and then said, "You locked me out.  I am out back."  I swear I don't remember doing it.  It is just a habit for me to lock doors as I walk through.  My husband just makes sure he always has his phone on him, even if he just goes to the backyard.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

lmao I like that one...and you did do it on purpose admit it lol

1. Davinagirl3 profile image60
        Davinagirl3posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Maybe, subconsciously! lol

1. profile image0

HEHEHE knew it all along...too bad my husband doesn't go out so I can lock him out hehhe

2. Aqua profile image83
      Aquaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Davina - that's funny! I think my husband might get irritated but it sounds like yours is pretty good natured about it all smile

6. profile image0

My dad had a good idea of making a new key and keeping it in my purse so that I'll always have an extra on me.

and all yu can say girly_girl is oops. lol smile

1. Aqua profile image83
      Aquaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Good idea! Or, just get AAA.

1. profile image0

I have AAA just not their number LMAO

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I do that too-- for exactly the same reason. I have the spare key zippered inside a wallet compartment, and I always wear the wallet on my belt.

7. Misha profile image78
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Just don't buy cars that lock themselves, problem solved smile

1. profile image0

lol I need one of those ones that will unlock with just your fingerprint. lol

1. Misha profile image78
        Mishaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

If you have enough money for that, why not smile

1. profile image0

I wish I had the money for that.

working