jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get approved to Google Adsense?

1. WindMaestro profile image60
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

How do I get approved to Google Adsense?

How do I get approved because of my domain?

I have applied to Google Adsense and this was it's response: Issues: - Domain ownership - Domain ownership --------------------- Further detail: Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform. What do I do about this?

2. divacratus profile image75
    divacratusposted 6 years ago

I don't know about this, coz I got approved for Google AdSense through my Blogger account. I believe it's easier to get approval via your blog.

3. WindMaestro profile image60
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Yes but I don't have a blog. So, what should I do? Would you recommend that I get a blog? If so, how do I?

4. Artist-For-Hire profile image67
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

Was just wondering if your second query had been answered in the 2wks since asking it. You can only answer questions once so you have to be careful.

I don't know about the domain issue. However you can get a google blog at blogspot.com

This blog will be linked to your google account so it's a little easir. However they will still want to know how you direct traffic,how much traffic etc. In short...how will advertisers benefit from their adverts in your blog.

This means that you will need to havea lot of content...it's not something that you can begin one day and submit an application the next.

Good luck smile

working