jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone heard of a site called "hubs directory"?

1. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Has anyone heard of a site called "hubs directory"?

I found my Charlie Sheen Relapse Prevention Hub listed at this "hubs directory site" but I did not list my hub with them or give them permission to list it with them. Will this unauthorized posting of my Hub not hinder traffic to my original? It actually show up on Google page 1 before my hub does. What's going on here?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Hub directory is a new site that "spiders" articles from a variety of topics. It just adds another back link to your hubs.
    The site has its issues, for example the "about us"  has several grammatical errors.

I will monitor it closely since several of my hubs show there. On a positive note, in the last two-three weeks they have sent a total of 169 visitors to my hubs.

3. john.jackson profile image71
    john.jacksonposted 6 years ago

After reading this question, I gave the site a look. At first impressions, the site looks badly designed and most of the text has very obvious grammatical flaws. I do not credit this site, as when I used the search box, it kept on coming up with a 404 error everytime. I also cannot find how to list my own articles and have given up. However, I can not see many downsides to this site as all you are doing is listing your hubs. Good Luck!

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I just checked its Google ranking which is ZERO.  This is a sign to not do anything with your content where this site is concerned.