This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Adsense gives nonsense answers in application denial.

1. CJamesIII profile image71
    CJamesIIIposted 7 years ago

Adsense gives nonsense answers in application denial.

Signed up on Blogger today.  Applied for Adsense.  They send me email that says the issue is "domain ownership."  Does anyone know how to deal with Google for this?  They know who the owner of the site is and  their tutorial says you are automatically approved.

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 7 years ago

No you're not automatically approved man. I waited for 6 months before being approved and you're way too fast. But the answer "domain ownership" is a little ridiculous. Write atleast a dozen useful quality blog posts and wait atleast a month before applying again. And apply through Monetize Tab on the blogger, so they won't again be skeptic about the domain ownership. And if you can invest a little, I highly recommend purchasing a custom top level domain through Blogger>Settings>Publishing tab and apply after a month or so. Hope this helps!

working