jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How does this new Hubpages ad program works?

1. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

How does this new Hubpages ad program works?

I just have activated Hubpages ad program but I don't see any ad except google adsense in my article. can anyone explain about this new ad program?

2. keeponfalling profile image65
    keeponfallingposted 6 years ago

"The HubPages Ad Program provides an optimized mix of premium ads from multiple ad partners that will run alongside the Google AdSense ads on your Hubs. " according to  "pauldeeds"

Hubpages will display his ads near google adsense ads and right now I get some cents based on impressions.

You can read more here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/69158

3. Masdin profile image68
    Masdinposted 6 years ago

You will earn based on impression made by your hubs. The CPM (cost per mille) is various, you normally can earn about $2.5 for each 1000 impression. The impression counted is the 60% of your total impressions (40% goes to Hubpages).

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Adsense pays you/HubPages anytime that an ad in your hub is clicked.

HubPages Ad Program pays you/HubPages every time that your hub is visited (not by you, off course). Assuming that there are HPAds on the page.

Sample: In five days after enabling the HPads I have made more than in two months from Adsense.

5. shoaibgmail profile image66
    shoaibgmailposted 6 years ago

Dont know I just configure it hope it goes well..

6. Obscure_Treasures profile image53
    Obscure_Treasuresposted 6 years ago

I really didn't know what to expect because of all the threads I read at HP, but so far nothing terrible has happened. My Adsense account hasn't been affected .I have written everything new so am looking forward to higher numbers of adding articles

working