Help me please to use my account

1. sahiba77 profile image58
    sahiba77posted 7 years ago

Help me please to use my account

Hello. Please help me.... I have created google adsense account. But it is based on euro. Is it correct.? Can I use this account for hubpages payment? And tell me please, how to receive money/? I have just created paypall account, but not activated yet. Must I have a credit card for activation? Will I get money using my credit card, ore will they send me a bank chek?

2. ripplemaker profile image87
    ripplemakerposted 7 years ago

In my country, I receive google adsense account in US dollars.  If your country receives it in Euro then that's ok.  When you say, receive money is this from paypal?  Yes you need a credit card for activation.  For paypal, when you have money in your paypal account, you transfer it to your credit card or bank account.  I suggest you inquire in your bank regarding paypal account.  In our country, there are cards that help us with paypal accounts which has a better deal for us. 

To receive money from Google, you can choose the option payments..I believe there is the form of a check or through western union.  Hope this helps.

working