jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the average amount you earn with the hubpages program every month.

1. gifty1 profile image57
    gifty1posted 6 years ago

What is the average amount  you earn with the hubpages program every month.

I been trying to make a decision whether or not to sign up for the hubpages ad program , I dont know if it's worth signing up for.

2. raxit02 profile image59
    raxit02posted 6 years ago

Thus far, I have posted 31 informative articles. Not earned anything. I have joined here for past four months, but started writing only March 2011. Is there any chance to earn here? Please advice

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Well, in most cases, you won't get rich quick. Generally, I make a few cents each day which doesn't sound like much. The more articles that you post the more of a chance you have to make money. Your articles should be interesting, something people search for, and generally well written. There are some people making a full time income but it is rare. I just like making a little bit of money doing something I enjoy. I think that it's worth it. My article will always be published and therefore have the opportunity to generate income indefinitely. For more information follow this link: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/affi … -hubpages/

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

It's worth it.  It's not really cool for me to give out my numbers - but I'm making better with it than I had been with Adsense before.   I'd say it's very worth it.

5. Adventure Colorad profile image83
    Adventure Coloradposted 6 years ago

I haven't started making very much yet, but when I switched to the Hupbages Ad Program I did notice a small increase in earnings, instead of getting a click every couple weeks I earn a little from impressions every day.  It isn't a lot, but it is more consistant than Adsense was for me.

6. gifty1 profile image57
    gifty1posted 6 years ago

Thank you all  very much for oppinion. I haven't made a single dime with adsense yet.But I think I will try the hubpages ads program.
    Thank you again for your help.