jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you categorize hub subjects on profile page?

1. David Warren profile image81
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

How do you categorize hub subjects on profile page?

I see many profiles where hubs are categorized by subject but am not seeing how to do this in the learning center. Probably overlooking it but if so can anyone tell me where to read this information? Also trying to see how to insert the "join hub pages here" on profile.

2. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 6 years ago

I don't! It seems to organize themselves.

3. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 6 years ago

Go to My Account > Groups > Add a Group. Create a name for your new group. Then just assign your hubs to the group you made by clicking and dragging. For instance, if you have short stories among your hubs, create a short story group. That should solve things for you smile Here's a link for learning about the referral link: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/url- … e-program/

4. David Warren profile image81
    David Warrenposted 6 years ago

Thank You! Greatly appreciated the information.

5. profile image0
    deadlykingposted 6 years ago

Normally while you create hubs it will go under orphan hubs, and then you click groups , create group move the hubs which group u want

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You have no control over the layout of your profile page.  Hubpages will group some groups of hubs together for display, and shuffle the subjects and hubs around.  You can't control it.

7. ClickrNet profile image56
    ClickrNetposted 6 years ago

For the best answers to any questions you might have, check at the far right corner of your hubpage at the very top (black section) and you'll see the "HELP" word.

working