jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would be a good amount earned through hubpages.com for your first 2 weeks?

1. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

What would be a good amount earned through hubpages.com for your first 2 weeks?

2. profile image0
    Car Donationsposted 6 years ago

$3.00. That is more than I usually make. However, I do not write enough hubs..

3. DonDWest profile image63
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

If you can break the dollar amount, you should be fine, it depends though. One time I received $1.72 just for one ad click. It's all so random.

4. simplymoneyboy profile image60
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

I prefer $0.1, which is a good amount, which any people can earn in their first 2 weeks easily smile

5. mikicagle profile image91
    mikicagleposted 6 years ago

Your very first two weeks writing? You will be lucky if you break $1. The money will come but only after you put a LOT of work into writing and driving traffic to your hubs. Don't get discouraged if you don't make anything-writing on Hubpages is more like a marathon not a sprint so don't give up!!

6. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Thanks everybody! I have made 1.03 in my first 2 weeks, so I guess I'm not doing too bad. It is very time consuming but I am having fun learing about all of this.

7. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Well, a realistic good amount would be around $1, maybe more, with a big Amazon sale or two.

It takes time and ,unless you happen to find a really good niche, direct a lot of traffic, mostly by referral (not likely search engines), then it is a fairly slow process.  Especially this time of year.

Your best effort should be toward building a number of Hubs and look forward to Christmas shopping season.

8. KevinTimothy profile image83
    KevinTimothyposted 6 years ago

Try to focus on helping others with your niche and the residual money will flow.  Consistently create hubs, though.  Just think about all the permanent content you'll have on the web for years to come.

9. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Don't hold your breathe & lower your expectations.  *SIGH*

working