jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long to the hubpages team generally take to respond to emails?

1. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

How long to the hubpages team generally take to respond to emails?

How long to the hubpages team generally take to respond to emails. I sent an email requesting clarification around changes required to republish a hub approx 5 days ago - No response yet.Is that typical? I'm new so not sure whats normal here. I'm sure it varies but just wanted to have a rough idea.Don't want to resubmit if this is normal. If its not the norm something might have gone wrong when I submitted the email ticket etc,Thanks.

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

All I can say is don't expect an email response from HubPages. They rarely respond to emails. What I suggest to you, is to visit the HubPages Learning Center and there's a great chance that the answer to your question lies within the information posted.

Here's the link: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

I hope this helps! Good luck.

JSMatthew~

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

There are approximately 24 staff members, each with their own area of responsibility. It normally takes them 8 to 10 days to answer. Follow up on your question via email again, this usually shortens the response time.

4. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Thanks Guys.Surprised to hear they rarely respond J.S.I'll check out the link you included.

8-10 days is longer than i would have expected Luis but perhaps inevitable if the volume to staff ratio is poor - at least i'm still in the the normal time frame so.I had just sent a follow question to them about response time before i thought to put a question up here.Good to see such quick response times here,thanks again guys,Rob.

working