jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How many times a day do you check your hub stats? And which matters more to you

1. jdavis88 profile image94
    jdavis88posted 6 years ago

How many times a day do you check your hub stats?  And which matters more to you, views or comments?

Am I the only person who is constantly checking their hubpages statistics??

2. thoughtfulgirl2 profile image92
    thoughtfulgirl2posted 6 years ago

Once a day or once every few days; I like watching the numbers grow; I enjoy the comments also.  One is really not more important than the other as long as I feel like I'm moving forward in the world of hubbing

3. keeponfalling profile image65
    keeponfallingposted 6 years ago

Two times a day in the morning and afternoon , both counts but I prefer views smile

4. earl_sundin1 profile image55
    earl_sundin1posted 6 years ago

As often that I can and sometimes just to jut a line to a frend.

5. Sapphireid profile image68
    Sapphireidposted 6 years ago

I check my stats a couple of times a day. What matters the most? My Karma points. What goes around comes around. I like linking to other great articles thru my hubpages.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5032463_f260.jpg

As we are traveling around Aussie in a caravan I can't check as much as I did before which was a few times a day ,see how many viewers I have had ! try at least 2 times a day as well as reccomend another hubbers hub, answer questions , hub hop etc !

7. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I check a few times a day--once in the morning, when the kids nap and any time an email notification comes through my phone about a comment. I like reading and responding to the comments; it helps me to understand and get to know my audience. It is nice to see many views though. smile

8. Mark Ewbie profile image88
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

Been here six months, still check stats morning, lunchtime, and evening a few times.  Traffic sources and stats are of most interest, but feedback also.  I also check Analytics frequently.

Views AND comments are important.

9. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I am constantly checking my stats, as well.  Depending on the day, I might check the stats anywhere from once to five times a day. 

I do care about views and comments both, but I do suppose I care about views the most.  Some people are just too shy to share a comment, so it helps to see how many people are viewing my pages.

10. TheWhisper profile image61
    TheWhisperposted 6 years ago

Every hour. I look at comments because views can always be accidental.

11. ImChemist profile image57
    ImChemistposted 6 years ago

I'm checking my hub stats just to see my adsense revenue !

12. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I check my stats at least once a day. To me, comments are more important than views, especially if someone says their opinion of the specific topic. It is interesting to see what topics are more likely to get higher views.

working