jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why am i not earning even a single click in adsense through Hubpages?

1. flowerpick profile image67
    flowerpickposted 7 years ago

Why am i not earning even a single click in adsense through Hubpages?

Please help me figure it out? i have page impressions but click is zero. i am wondering if my account is really connected to adsense or maybe there is an activation that i needed to work through? thanks guys! PLEASE be merciful to this Idiot.

2. profile image48
    koodayposted 7 years ago

Are you sure you have search engine optimized your hubpage?

3. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

Don't sweat it.

I too have a similar problem. I get the page impressions, but I'm not getting those all important clicks on the ads to get the money. In total I have earned nought but pennies, but I am assured that this will improve.

Hopefully yours will too.

A couple of points of advice though and that is to take more care with your English.

You appear to have a tendency to write everything in one long paragraph and not to split it into manageable pieces.

Your spelling whilst good often results in you putting words in places they shouldn't really be, which makes it harder to read.

I don't mean to be negative at all, but you are writing for an English-speaking market, so it needs to be better.

4. dawnM profile image65
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

it takes about three months to really get some good traffice outside of the hub community.  You have to have thousands of impressions a day to get a decent amount of hits that the reality but the good news is that once you get a large number of good hubs the amount increases for the life of the article

5. surf traveler profile image82
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

You'll know if you have adsense connected correctly if you log into your adsense account. Set up hubpages as a separate channel from your other sites. If you see impressions then you will know you are set up correctly.

6. Spider Girl profile image66
    Spider Girlposted 7 years ago

Pick out some topics that people love to read  about, you need to research a bit for that. People will only click ads when they've urge to know more about something. Search on Google Trends before you make a hub. Good Luck!

Closed to reply

working