jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it meaningful to become a fan without posting a fan message or a comment in a

1. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Is it meaningful to become a fan without posting a fan message or a comment in any specific hub?

Is it worth that hubbers sending a fan mail to a fellow hubber without a fan message or a single comment on any of the hubs?

2. shampa sadhya profile image82
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

To me it is meaningless. It lacks the creative interaction and a creative mind. Actually, it turns out to be a CREATIVE DEALING which is not acceptable. Writing is an intellectual work so why should it be treated as mere business?
    Let writers be writers.

3. Nellieanna profile image81
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

I agree that it is meaningless without an actual feeling of kinship or admiration for a fellow writer. But I'm an old-fashioned person who prefers to actually relate to people if I express interest in them.  And if the relating is based on writing or any creative effort, there needs to be a sincere interest in theirs.  Numbers are meaningless except  - as you express it creatively - as "dealing" - which is meaningless to me, as well.

4. Hailsale profile image61
    Hailsaleposted 6 years ago

As long as you know what they are writing about and agree or respect it I dont see a problem with it.

working