jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can I make tons of money on Hubpages? Will it be a long process?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

How can I make tons of money on Hubpages? Will it be a long process?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5057066_f260.jpg

2. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 6 years ago

Believe me, it will be a very long journey smile To be honest, I have actually been a part of this site for a while now and have not seen much money. I haven't posted many articles yet and I only post a couple a month, but I am working on it. To be successful here, to my knowledge, you have to be very persistent in submitting articles, you have to be very active on this site, and you have to back link your articles. Personally, I do not like back linking my articles, so I tend to just write a lot of similar articles and I link my articles to each other. This has been a pretty good process so far, and I have begun to see an increase in my views and earnings lately.

3. heshamtecom profile image59
    heshamtecomposted 6 years ago

It will, you have to be patient, I recomment you to read the success stories.

I have read most of them, they are majing real money noe, but they have in hubpages for about 4 years, and continously posting new hubs

4. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Set goals, figure out how to accomplish them and learn the system of what needs to be done. 

I don't know what you consider tons of money or what you think long is.  But you will be more the turtle than the hare in this business.

@smanty - I sent you a message that may help you.  Not sure if you check your email often or not.

5. forlan profile image58
    forlanposted 6 years ago

it depends on you. If you have dozen great articles. Then you promote it to social bookmark or social network, you will get money soon.

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

It is impossible for me to make money here because I do not pay tax in the United States so all my earnings go to HubPages.  I am living outside the US and I cannot join my adsense account to HubPages. If anyone has a Hub about how to do this or bypass the system please let me know. There must be a secret that I don't know about.

7. John Wiser profile image60
    John Wiserposted 6 years ago

Like anything that you do, money should be the bi-product of your passion. Whether it be helping others or writing music. Put your honest love into whatever you do, and you will receive the reward as a result.

8. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Bar those with much experience gained elsewhere and capable of pumping out dozens of hubs per week i think it's best to take a long term approach - I'd imagine most people (perhaps not all - you may get lucky) take a couple of years to make what most consider reasonable money - as for tons, i'd imagine that would be exceptional but you never know, GL.

whoisbid - you can certainly join adsense from outside the US although there may be some exceptions and it is definitely  not a requirement that you pay tax within the US in order to make money through adsense &/or hubpages ad program so you may want to double check this for yourself so you're not missing out  :-) (unless you already know your specific geographic location prevents this)

working