jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I've been a hubber for three months. With five hubs. Why can't I get on Adsense?

1. COLONELpate profile image58
    COLONELpateposted 6 years ago

I've been a hubber for three months. With five hubs. Why can't I get on Adsense?

I have requested to subscribe to Adsense for several times after publishing a hub. Each time, I get no response. Now, it's the same thing after my fifth hub. What do I have to do ?

2. BaliMermaid profile image57
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

Hi,

From my experience helping other new writers you still have, on average, another 3 months to go before Google will let you into the sandbox.  Then it could take another period before they will take your work seriously.

Hang in there, you will make it.

3. The Pink Panther profile image69
    The Pink Pantherposted 6 years ago

I know the problem you're having. Google can be wierd like that.

Try setting up a simple blogger blog and put atleast 3 posts on it. Wait a week and then submit your blogger blog for adsense approval.

Once it's approved you can simply copy your adsense code to your Hubpages account.

Hope this helps smile

4. b2b-sales-europe profile image59
    b2b-sales-europeposted 6 years ago

You need to have your own webpage for at least 6 months to start with adsense.
    It might be tricky to get the account varified on a hubpage (code implementation),
    Keep us posted how it works out!

5. vexez profile image63
    vexezposted 6 years ago

First you may want to take a look on Adsense Blog for reference - http://adsense.blogspot.com/2007/09/bef … sense.html

Make some more unique and fresh hub.
    Apply for Adsense from your Hubpages account, my account > Earnings > configure Adsense

The full details is mentioned on hubpages learning center - http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

6. flowmeter profile image60
    flowmeterposted 6 years ago

I say that people must keep trying. I know people who have tried multiple times and finally got what they wanted

working