The amount you earn will depend on the amount of traffic you get plus the number of ads that get clicked on your pages. I love HubPages but earning money here for me has been almost non-existence. This month I am close to 400 reads with only 2 ad clicks for less than 1 dollar. This is not very good odds. A lot of others make much more per month. I believe there is a lot of luck involved in this.
not acceptable in such a low rate, will choose some other alternative option
No one has any of the answers and I have heard it asked over a year, as I myself have, so why I don't have ads unless I have to. There should be a way to know, it's ridiculous really and most are afraid of getting kicked out complaining but that is the only chance it has to change unless they get some competition that do. I have been mad so many times though I just stopped worrying about it. I had a dime in about a year, so you look to be doing well, lol.
1. You need to write really good articles. I haven't looked at yours, so don't think that I don't think they are good - but the hubs need to have pictures, videos, maybe some polls, maybe an rss feed - and they need to be five hundred to (preferably) fifteen hundred words in length.
2. NEVER EVER put a picture at the top right of your first text capsule, or as the first capsule of a hub that you would like to make money with. A text capsule should ALWAYS be the first capsule, and it should NEVER have a picture to the right of it - as that is THE PRIME "real estate" for google adverts.
3. Hubs about news events are practically worthless so far as income is concerned.
4. Hubs about solving problems, or products are what make you the most money.
5. Do you backlink or promote your hubs? If so - then you ALWAYS can do more of that, and I could tell you what works for me.
6. I just looked at your profile, dude, you've only got 14 hubs. To make money, you have to either have the 14 best hubs on the internet, or you need to write more hubs, make them continually better and better, improve the old ones, and market them more.
Ive earned 0.20 in one week! It depends on your traffic. I suggest you use the hell out of your share button on your hub and share it on every tool you see in the share box. That's a start. Just keep filtering your info throughout the web.
by Abin C.B3 years ago
hi, I'm new hear can any one help me how to make 10 dollars per day please
by jesimpki6 years ago
I'm just curious to see what the average is for newcomers to earn in their first month. I know that the more hubs you have, the more impressions you'll have and potential clicks, but I'm really interested in...
by pelt5456 years ago
I would like to know how much money I can earn based on:- number of hubs or articles I write- number of followers - number of likes - recommendation of certain products- other waysI am curious to know. I would like to...
by Maryam Nasrullah3 months ago
So, this is the third time HP has snipped Amazon from my hubs. Every time one of my Hubs is edited by HubPages to add to a network site they snip any Amazon capsules on the Hub. The Amazon capsule is always extremely...
by StormsHalted3 years ago
How many of you earn over a dollar a day ?
by Rahul Parashar2 years ago
Hello fellow Hubbers,How are you guys doing? I have just accomplished my mission of publishing my first 5 hubs here. Finally out of boot camp!I was just wondering how much can one expect to earn here during first couple...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.