This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why would one earn only 0.07 dollars in 2 months?

1. manofthewill profile image59
    manofthewillposted 6 years ago

Why would one earn only 0.07 dollars in 2 months?

2. kennynext profile image72
    kennynextposted 6 years ago

The amount you earn will depend on the amount of traffic you get plus the number of ads that get clicked on your pages. I love HubPages but earning money here for me has been almost non-existence. This month I am close to 400 reads with only 2 ad clicks for less than 1 dollar. This is not very good odds. A lot of others make much more per month. I believe there is a lot of luck involved in this.

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

not acceptable in such a low rate, will choose some other alternative option

4. Pollyannalana profile image84
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

No one has any of the answers and I have heard it asked over a year, as I myself have, so why I don't have ads unless I have to. There should be a way to know, it's ridiculous really and most are afraid of getting kicked out complaining but that is the only chance it has to change unless they get some competition that do. I have been mad so many times though I just stopped worrying about it. I had a dime in about a year, so you look to be doing well, lol.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

1.  You need to write really good articles.  I haven't looked at yours, so don't think that I don't think they are good - but the hubs need to have pictures, videos, maybe some polls, maybe an rss feed - and they need to be five hundred to (preferably) fifteen hundred words in length.

2. NEVER EVER put a picture at the top right of your first text capsule, or as the first capsule of a hub that you would like to make money with.  A text capsule should ALWAYS be the first capsule, and it should NEVER have a picture to the right of it - as that is THE PRIME "real estate" for google adverts.

3.  Hubs about news events are practically worthless so far as income is concerned.

4.  Hubs about solving problems, or products are what make you the most money.

5.  Do you backlink or promote your hubs?  If so - then you ALWAYS can do more of that, and I could tell you what works for me.

6.  I just looked at your profile, dude, you've only got 14 hubs.  To make money, you have to either have the 14 best hubs on the internet, or you need to write more hubs, make them continually better and better, improve the old ones, and market them more.

6. SuccessfromHome profile image73
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

Ive earned 0.20 in one week! It depends on your traffic. I suggest you use the hell out of your share button on your hub and share it on every tool you see in the share box. That's a start. Just keep filtering your info throughout the web.

working