jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think nowadays google search engine gives less priority to Hubpages conte

1. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

Do you think nowadays google search engine gives less priority to Hubpages content?

Before the Hub used to rank very well but now it seems kinda difficult. What do you think?

2. umar.shehzad profile image60
    umar.shehzadposted 6 years ago

my hubs are no where on google search results, even the hubs with good keywords aren't showing up. don't know why.

3. The Dirt Farmer profile image97
    The Dirt Farmerposted 6 years ago

I see that I get some traffic from Google but God knows how. When I try it, it takes typing in the exact title for a hub to show up.

4. tnvrstar profile image75
    tnvrstarposted 6 years ago

@the dirt framer, hahah you are right, when i search i don't find it but still get few traffic from google. On the other hand my triond articles comes to the search engine very quickly but i don't get traffic ..weird

5. puddingicecream profile image75
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

For some pages, yes. Glad it's not just me.

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

No. You have to write excellent articles. I get 100% referring sites traffic and 0% search engine for my 3 articles. My 2nd article is on the top listings and 3rd on the list on page 1 on Google along with 7 answers to questions on hubpages that gives my article and answers a total of 8 of 10 on page 1 on Google. My 1st article is on page 1 and my 3rd article was on page 1 for 2 weeks when I published it on May 8, 2011 A.D. and is soaring with 293 ever total views and 293 30 days views for it. My 2nd article: 1037 ever total, 465 30 days views. My 1st article: 1662 ever total and 55 30 days views. Just write excellent articles/hubs.

7. spanishtoday profile image60
    spanishtodayposted 6 years ago

Yes. The google updates have impacted hubpages in a huge way. Traffic is down and down quite badly, unfortunately.

working