jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone use Squidoo here? Is it worth posting there?

1. spanishtoday profile image59
    spanishtodayposted 6 years ago

Does anyone use Squidoo here? Is it worth posting there?

Is it better or worse in your opinion?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

Worse it takes much more work to get anything you write there noticed. Hubpages structure get's your work noticed much easier and you get far more benefit. I'd say don't waste your time, if it's back links and such you are looking for there are tons of revenue sharing article sites out there that the backlinks show up much quicker and you don't have to waste your time building up an image or profile to do it. Excerptz, ThisIsFreelance and Seekyt are just a few.

3. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

I started at Squidoo until I found Hubpages. I prefer it here and moved most of my articles, I only have 2 there now, you get no traffic like you do here. Hubpages is better in my opinion smile

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image76
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I don't use Squidoo yet, but I will once I have some time to start creating some lenses (articles/hubs).  It is a good way to market your hubs and create backlinks.  Also it will get you recognition as an author in another community.  That's got to be a bonus, even if it does not earn you a huge amount.

5. outsourced profile image58
    outsourcedposted 6 years ago

Squidoo is useful when you apply linkwhell technique for your topic. It gives you PR 5 for particular post.

Hubpages is better compared to Squidoo when you use individual posting.

6. stuff4you profile image63
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

I've tried it before and I think its annoying.

Too much sh!t on there that gets in your way.

Too many click throughs, unnecessary images, prompts, and this and that.

working