jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone have ideas of ways to find topics worth writing about? I'm out of go

1. snowislandhigh profile image57
    snowislandhighposted 7 years ago

Does anyone have ideas of ways to find topics worth writing about? I'm out of good ideas temporarily

2. outsourced profile image58
    outsourcedposted 7 years ago

1> Share real-time experience with clarifications and explanations.

2> Describing processes step by step.

3> Cause and Effect articles

4> Pros and Cons of any decision

5> Challange Government stands on various issues

6> Events you have attended worth sharing

Hope above is useful.

3. hublim profile image80
    hublimposted 7 years ago

I find that trying to force ideas to come can provide more of a blockage to your creative process. You may want to take a break and allow the ideas to come to you.

I like to stumble, and occasionaly come across articles that inspire me to develop a topic further.

You could always check out the weekly hubtopics or the questions for ideas

4. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Flip on Glenn Beck or that idiotic apple-headed blond chick on CNN that mistakes moral outrage for journalism or logic, watch for 30 seconds, get pissed off, beat the living crap out of a punching bag for half an hour, then grab a pen and let the indignity flow. Always works for me.

5. puru13 profile image42
    puru13posted 6 years ago

hi snowislandhigh, i hope my hub helps : http://hubpages.com/hub/IDEAS-TO-BLOG-ABOUT

wishing you sucess.

6. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I think there are always good ideas out there, but seeing them is a different story. I think you need to take a break and stop forcing yourself to find something to write about. When you are ready to write, then the ideas will flow again and you will enjoy writing them.

If you look at a newspaper look at the lesser articles, those that have been pushed back to the pages no one reads. That is often where the interesting slightly off beat things are. I think that will be a good place to start again.

Good luck