jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you get lots of traffic on your sites

1. Kadi2428 profile image57
    Kadi2428posted 6 years ago

How do you get lots of traffic on your sites

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I get lots of traffic through 100% referring sites only and 0% search engines, 0% direct traffic for my 3 hubs that now have 3036 ever total page views for an average of 1012 per hub per view as of June 15, 2011 A.D. This traffic is awesome as it continues to go up at a steady pace through the referring sites. My traffic is coming from around the world through the back door of 24 visits and 42 page views from referring sites with Brazil leading the 8 countries with 13 visits for my article called: " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER "

3. mike_bouma profile image53
    mike_boumaposted 6 years ago

My hubpages... don't. My business websites I get through optimizing for keywords on google and facebook ads which I find a lot cheaper than ad words.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

There are many ways to get traffic to your hubs.  I use social bookmarking and social sites like Facebook to market my hubs.  Try reading my hub - 2 Tips to Get More Traffic to HubPages.

Note it dose take a little bit of effort and allot of patience does not happen overnight....unless you happen to right a damn hot hub which is in demand worldwide.

5. amurbach profile image83
    amurbachposted 6 years ago

I am finding that much has to do with the subject matter, organization of the subject matter, using low competitive keywords but high search and participating in the forums. I think using backlinks and original pictures have been helping too.  When you use original pictures you have the option of including a source in which case you can refer backlinks for your other pages or blogs if you want to. Also, the pictures are searchable on the images option of Google and other major search engines.

6. jtyler profile image59
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I've recently written a hub about this.  You should check it out; it may be of great use to you.