jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Where does your traffic come from?

1. MythiliK profile image64
    MythiliKposted 7 years ago

Where does your traffic come from?

I joined just 15 days before. So far received 1100+ views. Out of that, 450+ views are from hubpages itself. nearly 520+ from various google like google.com, google.co.in, etc.... Rest all from facebook, orkut and my blog. I remember BBC and some defence forum giving me traffic in my other writing site for nearly a month, but there were no chances to identify which articles attracted those sites.

So, where does yours come from? Any interesting, different, unusual sites giving you traffic?

2. 1337guy profile image35
    1337guyposted 7 years ago

That's pretty awesome! Most of my traffic is from other hubpagers.

3. chinweike profile image68
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

It took me months to get up to a thousand views from search engines. I never got any traffic from BBC. I practically have not made any success with Facebook and other social networking sites.
    You must be good for you to have got this number of traffic with days.

Cheers!

4. karhubpages profile image60
    karhubpagesposted 7 years ago

most of my hub traffic came from hubpages itself.  After that search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing gave lot more traffic to my hubs.  Social Networking sites does not gave that much traffic to me.  Involve in yahoo answers community and link your related hubs with the answer that may give you lot more traffic to you.  That's my personal experience.

my hub will help you further.

http://hubpages.com/hub/16-Ways-to-get- … ur-Website

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

100% referring sites traffic. I have 138 organic traffic from around the world through 100 percent referring sites. I have 1037: 30 days views, and 2867 ever total views for my 3 articles. It is a slow process with the referring sites but they will bring traffic to your articles if they are of excellent quality content. It took them 2 months to find my 1st article on June 2010 and during that 2 months I got 0 traffic and I did not stress out but waited patiently for them to find it and they did find it on August 2010. 1st article: 110 30 days views and 1654 ever total; 2nd article: 683 30 days views and 969 ever total first published on April 16, 2011 A.D. 3rd article: 244 30 days and 244 ever total first published May 8, 2011 A.D. This total is from May 25, 2011 A.D. 1:35pm mountain standard time. The proof is in the numbers for 100% referring sites traffic if you write an excellent articles/hubs content and above all else be patient because you will get 0 traffic as the referring sites handles your articles/hubs. My other traffic comes from hubpages.com, google.com, besthubpages.com and 138 organic traffic through referring sites which have promoted my articles around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities. It is pretty safe to assume that I am the only one to get 100% referring sites traffic for their articles and the numbers is proof of the Google Panda for writing excellent quality articles/hubs content. Easy traffic views for excellent articles of my 3 articles as of May 25, 2011 A.D.

working