jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why am I not getting traffic to my blog?

1. smallbrainbigidea profile image56
    smallbrainbigideaposted 6 years ago

Why am I not getting traffic to my blog?

I have a Blog, I have a nice passion for blogging but what to do When I don't get much traffic to it.Plz reply soon.

2. N.E. Wright profile image83
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

I learned -- the hard way -- that you must read your followers work, and they will do the same for you.

Some may not, but others will.

Also, join the topic communities that your articles are about.

The topic for this question is Getting Traffic To Your Hubs.  Click on that and join it.

Do the same for all of your hubs, and link them to each of your Hubs.  Only link them to the Hubs that are in your Hub's topic community.

I hope this helped.

Wish you luck.

3. gabby0506 profile image58
    gabby0506posted 6 years ago

In order to get more traffic you must first become an active reader.
    1) Visit other blogs, comment, rate and like them. This pleases respective authors and they would want to read your blogs too.
    2) Share them on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.
    3) Suggest your blog in relevant Yahoo answers and You tube comment
    4) If you don't have patience for any of these and are ready to spend money, use Google ad words and promote it.

4. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

If your blog is regarding a topic, just rank your blog for that topic high in google. If your information is good, you will rank automatically high in search engines.

5. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
    PaulGoodman67posted 6 years ago

See my hub that links to my top 5 advice guides written by hubbers to increase your traffic

6. smallbrainbigidea profile image56
    smallbrainbigideaposted 6 years ago

thnx a lot! This really helped, but is there a site from which I can update all my social networks at one time